Cisco CP-8945-K9 Unified IP Phone Standard (Power Supply Not Included)
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 integrates video communications into the Cisco Unified IP Phones 8900 Series with a built-in, high-quality video (VGA or 640 x 480 pixel) camera up to 30 frames per second, for both endcoding and decoding. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 renders video on its high-resolution, 5-inch diagonal, fully backlit, VGA-quality display.
- The phone supports four lines and four context-sensitive soft keys along with a high-definition voice, full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive and more flexible endpoint experience. Fixed keys for hold, transfer, redial, and conference; a tri-color LED line; and feature keys also make the endpoint simpler and easier to use.
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 offers greater personalization with two handset style options. In addition, Bluetooth 2.1 support is delivered for additional freedom using headsets, such as the Jawbone ICON for Cisco Bluetooth Headset. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 supports right-to-left language presentation on its display, addressing the language localization needs of global customers.
- The endpoint also comes with an IEEE 10/100/1000 network and PC ports, reducing costs with the ability to consolidate wiring infrastructure at the desktop. With these integrated ports, the multimedia traffic from a co-located PC can be routed through the integrated switch of the phone and then sent back to the closet switch over a single cable-drop.
- The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8945 supports a deep-sleep option, offering energy savings with reduced power draw during nonbusiness hours. In addition, the phone employs use of both recyclable and reground plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
There are no reviews yet.