The Fanvil C600 Equipped with a 720P HD video camera for conferencing calling and it can handle 3 party video conferencing calls. C600 is a POE enabled Dual Gigabit Ethernet port IP Phone with 7 inch TFT 800 x 480 capacitive multiple touchscreens.
The C600 offer 6 SIP lines support and user-friendly interface offer easily access various functions and gestures in just a few swipes.The C600 Touch Screen IP Phone, offering the perfect blend of Style and Substance for desktop telephony experience. C600 is capable of 100 rapid dial/busy lamp field (BLF) entries, dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports and advanced touch-optimized applications.The C600 IP Phone model is ideal for all users who want an exceptional and easy-to-use interface with the highest level of quality.
Fanvil IP phones offer reliable, high-quality communications for users of on-premises, open source and hosted IP-PBX. Fanvil’s wide range of essential business features, reliability, and proven interoperability makes them the perfect choice for any SIP-based environment, from SOHO up to large enterprises. The C600 IP Phone Combining excellent voice quality for business communication with Full duplex speakerphone and headset connectivity.
The C600 IS Capable of 10-way conversation and 3 party Video communication.The Inbuilt HDMI Port allows you to connect the LCD.LED Screens and bring the phone video conferencing to the big screen.The Codec support includes G.722 Wideband codec and G.711(A/μ), G.723.1, G.729AB, iLBC, AMR Narrow Band Codecs. Video Codec support includes H.264 and H.263.
- Android 4.2 OS
- Supports SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) and correlative RFCs
- LCD Size Diagonal:7 inch (800 x 480) Capacitive touchscreen
- Supports 6 SIP servers
- Supports SIP UDP/TCP/TLS
- Supports HDMI
- Supports USB Host
- Supports Acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Narrowband codec: G.711(A/μ), G.723.1, G.729AB, iLBC, AMR
- Supports third-party communication APP
- Video codec: H.264 / H.263
- Image codec: JPEG/PNG/BMP/GIF
- Video format: MP4/3GP/FLV
- Video call resolution: QCIF / CIF / VGA / 4CIF (1280x720P Optional)
- SD Interface – TF Card Support Up to 32GB
- USB Port- USB 2.0
There are no reviews yet.